Incorporation of ICT in guidance, training and insertion itineraries
Cooperativa Jovent promotes the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in order to achieve excellence in the orientation and training of the users of their programs. To that end, it subscribed in 2012 to an agreement with the Educational Technology Group (GTE) of the UIB for the design and implementation of a specific strategy for the introduction of ICT in the programs.
The Strategy for the Introduction of ICT in Jovent defines six lines of action, with their respective actions. In this regard, during the 2015-16 course, the TGG will conduct an external audit for the evaluation of the strategy.
At the moment, the work of these years has already translated into the following results:
The students have tablets and teachers have interactive whiteboards, among other educational resources.
- Design and production of interactive didactic material. For this, a prototype of didactic material validated by the UIB is counted. The certificates of level 1 professionalism are taught with interactive didactic material produced both for youth professionals and for professional people who are scholarships adhoc for this purpose. The students have tablets and teachers have interactive whiteboards, among other educational resources.
- Statement of users without paper: Optimization of the database for the management of academic records and computerized management of all documents and registers.
- Update and new design of the website of the entity, also improving the presence of Cooperativa Jovent on social networks.
- Definition of ICT competence frameworks: Specific competences have been established for both Jovent professionals who have to give classes using new technologies, as well as the competencies that must have been assumed by users after their passage through Jovent.
- Socio-labor programs for young people
- Other formations
- Research and innovation
- HIV prevention Project
- Community Health Project
- Network programmes with other entities