Demos, reception service, support and social care
Demos is a welcome, support and social care service for people at risk or socially vulnerable. This project receives funding and support from the Department of Families and Social Affairs, and develops the following lines of intervention:
- Reception, information and advice on environmental resources and social aid (IMV, Resoga and others).
- Individualized accompaniment and support.
- Monetary and in-kind benefits.
- Support sessions to improve the digital skills of parents of school-aged children.
- Coordination of actions and participation in neighborhood tables and networks for intervention with people and sharing resources.